Neymar reveals the toughest defenders and best goal of his career

Neymar has named Sergio Ramos as one of the toughest defenders he has had to face during his career.

The Barcelona star described the Real Madrid centre-back as "a great defender" when asked who he considered to be the most difficult stoppers he has played against.

Blaugrana team-mates Javier Mascherano and Gerard Pique also earned Neymar's praise, along with countryman Thiago Silva.

"It's hard to say, there are so many top defenders," he said during a Q&A session with Fifa TV. "Mascherano, Pique, Thiago Silva, Sergio Ramos - he's a great centre-back. There's a lot."

Neymar went on to highlight his goal for Santos against Flamengo - a brilliant solo run which saw him win the Fifa Puskas Award in 2011 - as the best in his career so far.

"I've already scored so many special goals that have been significant for my career, and I'll never forget any of them. But the one I'm going to choose is the goal against Flamengo, the one that won me the Puskas award," he said.

The 23-year-old named Zinedine Zidane and former strikers Romario and Ronaldo as three retired players whom he would have loved to play alongside - but it is another Brazilian forward he considers his idol.

"I always loved Robinho, ever since I was little, and I had the pleasure of playing alongside him - not just at Santos, but also with Brazil," he added.

"I'm a big fan of Romario, he's someone I'd have loved to play with. Zidane, too. I just got to play with Ronaldo once, in his very last game for Brazil, but I'd have loved to play more with him.

"I think those three are the main ones I'd have liked to play alongside."

Neymar reveals the toughest defenders and best goal of his career Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: nicole