Pedro should follow his heart, says Dani Alves

Dani Alves says Pedro should listen to his heart as he decides whether to stay at Barcelona or join Manchester United.
The forward has been heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford following the Premier League side's sale of Angel Di Maria.
A host of Barca stars have expressed their hope Pedro will remain although the front three of Lionel Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez looks set to limit his playing opportunities again this term.

Alves told Monday's Uefa Super Cup news conference: "Ultimately the decisions don't come to me, they are for other people.
"The more people interfere, the harder the decision is. Of course if I had to make the decision it would be for him to stay here for many more years.
"It's down to him and his heart but if he stays we'll be delighted, if not we'll respect his decision.
"If you feel you're not wanted at a club you have to go. Let's hope he doesn't make that decision."
Alves appeared set to leave Camp Nou himself before signing a new two-year deal in June.
"You say I had a foot out of the door, luckily it was my strongest foot so I'm back here," he added.
"I shall continue doing what I've always done, which is to give everything I can. Then things happen as the season progresses."
Barcelona take on Sevilla in the Uefa Super Cup on Tuesday night in Tbilisi.

Pedro should follow his heart, says Dani Alves Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: nicole