Nolito: I'll only leave Celta to join Barcelona

Celta Vigo star Nolito says the only club who could tempt him to leave this summer would be Barcelona.
With Pedro edging ever closer to a transfer to Manchester United, the 28-year-old former Benfica winger has been earmarked as a potential replacement at Camp Nou.
And the Spain international admits a return to Barca, where he spent time mainly with the B-team set-up early in his career, is the only option if he were to leave Balaidos.

"I go there or I stay at Celta, no matter what team comes in," he told a press conference.
"I've had a lot of offers, financially to earn much more money, but I'm happy here, I feel like a player and I have the affection of the fans.
"I repeat: I go to Barcelona or I stay at Celta."
Nolito confirmed that reports of an agreement having already been reached with Barca are false - but he admits he would not turn down any forthcoming offer.
"What's being said [about a deal being agreed] is a lie. I've had no offer from Barcelona," he said.
"As I said at the time, Celta are in charge because there is an €18 million [release] clause. Yes, it's true that I've had offers from other teams but I took the decision to stay here.
"You can't say no to Barcelona. They're one of the best teams in the world."

Nolito: I'll only leave Celta to join Barcelona Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: nicole