Filipe Luis: I want to retire at Atletico Madrid

Filipe Luis says he wants to stay at Atletico Madrid for the rest of his career as he embarks on his second spell with the club.
The left-back departed the Vicente Calderon for Chelsea last summer but failed to make his mark on the first team at Stamford Bridge as the Blues won the Premier League.
Filipe subsequently returned to Atletico last month and revealed he hopes it is the last move of his career.
"I hope I can retire at Atletico Madrid," said the 30-year-old after featuring in the 2-0 friendly victory over Real Sociedad on Saturday.

Antoine Griezmann scored against his former club to add to a Markel Bergara own goal and Filipe said his adaptation to life back in the side has been a swift one after rekindling his partnership down the left with Koke.
"The year we won the league Koke always played for me," the Brazil international explained. "I know every move and I know how he plays.
"The most important is the defensive work Koke does, which makes me my job easier."
On being reunited with Atletico boss Diego Simeone, he added: "We have spent many years together and he will not need to tell me many things.
"I know his ideas because we started together at Atletico."

Filipe Luis: I want to retire at Atletico Madrid Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: nicole